Event Lighting, Sound, AV and Live Streaming
Technical Production Company Supporting UK and International Events.
Our priority is to make your overall event production problem free by taking care of every aspect of your stage build and technical production.
We are a UK technical event production company that delivers sophisticated technical solutions for international clients. Live events, conferences, fashion shows, award ceremonies and exhibitions are just some of the events we manage.
Your event’s technical services – TICK!
TPP Is Integral To Your Events DNA
Consider The Production People an integral part of your events DNA.
We will attend every site visit, extensively plan and liaise directly with your team, the venue and fellow event suppliers throughout the event.
For 20 years, TPP’s event production services have facilitated the visionary technical and staging needs of global clients. It is our dedication and knowledge that sets our event services apart from the rest.
Set Stage Video Lights
For a truly immersive brand experience, TPP pull out all the stops when it comes to your event production.
We create bespoke set and stage design using the UKs highest rated lighting, sound, video walls, live streaming, projection and Audio Visual (AV) equipment.
Brimming with technical expertise, our project managers, designers and technicians will provide technical production solutions that make your event look, sound and perform beyond spectacular!
The Full Package
The TPP event production package covers all your technical, set and stage requirements, including:
- Pre-production site visits and evaluation
- Technical event management and support from start to finish
- Logistical and operational planning and management
- Floor plans and 3D renders to scale
- Video production and equipment hire
- Set and stage design and build – bespoke to venue and client
- AV equipment specification, prep, hire, rigging, installation and testing
- Translation equipment and booths for conferences
- Full derig of installed equipment
- Post-production evaluation
Whether you are planning a single conference, launch event, fashion show, or series of corporate events in multiple locations, we have the expertise to bring your vision to life.
Our advice to anyone planning a live event is to always specify high quality lighting, video production, sound and Audio Visual (AV) equipment.
There can’t be anything more embarrassing than a technical fault just as you are about to go live. We wouldn’t know, as we use only the very best lighting, sound, video and AV equipment as part of our technical event production service.
To guarantee a professional look at your live event, we are scrupulous about the quality of our equipment and how it is maintained.
Our range of lighting, rigging, PA systems, video projectors, laptops, screens and video wall, are from high quality brands.
Lights Video AV Sound
All equipment is tested before and after it is returned to prevent any hiccups on site.
As part of your event design and production package we can provide a range of:
- Lighting equipment – console, dimmers, moving heads, indoor and outdoor LEDs
- Projectors, screens, video walls and monitors
- Video conferencing and live streaming equipment – laptops, cameras, screens and mixers
- Sound equipment – consoles, microphones, speakers, in-ear radios
- Operational technical equipment – laptops, radios, in-ear radios
Engaging your audience is essential in a conference setting. That’s why we offer the tools for speakers and delegate to enhance their comprehension of the meeting.
Spot-On annotation is a system for presenters to help highlight areas on the main screen using their lectern display. Replacing the traditional laser pen, the Spot-On pen allows the presenter to mark the screen in front of them to highlight areas of interest on the main screen.
Translations booths and equipment are essential for conferences attended by international delegates. TPP can provide a full set-up of for multiple translators using sound insulated booths.