- How we collect personal data
- What type of data we collect
- What it is used for
- The security measures we follow when storing your personal data
- Not be shared/sold to third party partners
- Securely stored
- Regularly audited
- You always have the option to OPT IN and OUT of future communications from The Production People
Please note: When this document references to “We”, “Our”, “TPP” it denotes “The Production People”. When referring to “projects” this denotes “technical production” and all related services.
How we collect data
The Production People collects and sources data for individuals that have a legitimate interest in our business services. Either as an existing client, potential client (someone who has contacted The Production People regarding its services), local businesses and organisations.
Here are the various methods we use to collect data:
- Website enquiry forms – This form features a tick box to opt-in to our email marketing
- Website email sign up form – Located on the homepage. Again, this features and email marketing opt-in tick box
- Website cookies – Cookies collect user statistics for Google Analytics. No personal data is accessible to The Production People via cookies or Google Analytics. Please see information on website cookies below
- Social media – The Production People use several social media platforms for targeted marketing. However, we do not collect, or store any data from this source internally
- Quotations requests and general enquiries sent direct to firstname.lastname@example.org inbox is accessed by TPP management.
- Client data from completed and current projects is securely stored
- Supplier** information – This information is provided direct from the supplier or sub-contractor providing goods or services to The Production People
- Employee data* – obtained direct from the employee
The type of data we collect and process
The type of data we collect, process, use and store includes:
- Business email address
- Employee personal ID, contact information and payroll details*
- First name and surname
- Business tel. number
- Job title
- Company name
- Business postal address
- Relevant address for events locations
- Transactional information for services The Production People has been contracted to complete
How we use data
To fulfil contractual requirements – Client data is used to prepare and send quotations, tenders, invoices and other documentation relating to projects undertaken by The Production People. It is also shared with the project team responsible for client liaison and delivering the project. The project team includes TPP employees and professional freelancer workers. The Individual’s data will be used by the project team for email and telephone communications before, during and after the project.
When deemed necessary, information may also be shared with suppliers and sub-contractors to deliver the project.
From time to time, the TPP’s marketing department may wish to send clients relevant information or seasonal greetings, therefore the business email address and postal address will be added to a client database for marketing use. If the client does not feel that the information they receive is relevant, they can unsubscribe using the link at the end of the email campaign or contact us at email@example.com and marketing emails will cease.
It’s worth noting at this point that data provided to The Production People is used for the Company’s sole use and will not be shared with third party partners.
Internal record keeping – data associated with a specific project will be kept on file for internal record keeping.
Sensitive documentation – confidential documents, such as presentations are deleted within two weeks after an event to protect our client’s interests.
Photography and video – When undertaking a project, TPP occasionally photograph and video the event build and set-up, which we intend to use on our website, as case studies, news and on social media. The information shared will include information about the work undertaken. We will also ask for a testimonial to include from the client. If the client does not wish for their details to be added to our website and would prefer to be anonymous, we will respect their privacy. Any sensitive information photographed will be blurred or removed from the image.
Email marketing – Occasionally we will systematically send email marketing to data that is categorised by job title, business sector and region to ensure all marketing communication is only sent those with a legitimate interest in the topic.
Website cookies – The Production People website has cookies enabled to facilitate the users online experience and to help us identify how the website performs using Google Analytics.
While Cookies are a helpful user interface, they also allow website controllers to analyse traffic to their website. For example, TPP uses Google Analytics, which collects Cookie data, to generate a report of which pages are most popular, how long a user visits each page and how the page is found. The report is intended to provide feedback on how our site performs.
The data collected by Google Analytics is used for statistical analysis only. At no point do TPP have access to the personal data, or the IP addresses used by Google Analytics for this information. We assure all our website visitors that we will remain compliant with any future changes to Cookies regulations.
All personal data held by The Production People is securely stored and accessed only by authorised TPP personnel. We enforce data security with a number of methods:
- Managerial procedures
- Property security
- Online systems with password protection
- Internal electronic systems with password protection
- Regular auditing of marketing databases, including removal of unsubscribed or suppressed email data
We assure you that the data stored by The Production People will not be sold or shared with any third parties. The only instance data is shared outside of the corporation is in relation to a project e.g. deliveries addresses and contact information.
Your right to opt out
If you believe The Production People has access to your personal data and you either:
- Wish to have it permanently removed from our files
- Access the information we hold
Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address below.
If you have received email marketing and believe it NOT to be of legitimate interest to your business, organisation or job description, you can OPT OUT by completing one of the following steps:
- Click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email marketing campaign
- Email our team on email@example.com
If you DO want to receive future email marketing communications from The Production People, you can OPT IN by checking the tick box on the website enquiry form and submitting your details.